Welcome to Windsor Elementary 2022-23
- All registrations are done online through the Burnaby schools’ website burnabyschools.ca. There you will be able to see the list of documents you will need for registering your child at a Burnaby School. If you are already a Windsor student, no need to register again.
Temporary Classes for the First Week
- Students in Grades 1-7 will be in TEMPORARY classes for the first week (Sept 6 to 9)
- Starting September 6th students will return to the class/teacher they had last year from 9-10 am. Please be prompt in picking up your at 10am on Tuesday Sept 6th.
- On Wednesday Sept. 7th, regular school hours will be in effect for students grades 1 to 7th from 8:55 to 2:52pm
We appreciate your patience as we confirm our enrolment and staffing with the district office. We hope to be able to place students into their regular classes by
Monday, September 12th.
If you have any questions or concerns during this time, please call the office at 604-296-9038.
- Students do not need school supplies the first week – except for a basic pencil box.
- Primary teachers have purchased supplies in bulk and will provide you with a letter outlining the cost (about $30.) Other teachers will provide a supply list next week.
- A notice will be sent home next week requesting payment for supplies or the supply lists.
PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE ONLINE TO PAY FOR YOUR SCHOOL SUPPLIES.
PLEASE DO NOT PAY UNTIL NEXT WEEK WHEN CHILDREN ARE IN THEIR NEW CLASSES.
In every instance that your child is late or absent from school, please be sure to call the office first thing in the morning to let us know.
Please keep your child at home when ill.
Windsor Office Telephone # 604-296-9038
There is to be NO PARKING AND NO PULLING IN & DROPPING OFF of students in the Staff Parking Lot. Parents are to use street parking ONLY. This is for the safety of our students & families.